Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Favorite Websites

As I already mentioned, I love on-line shopping.

Also I am huge fan of makeup products, so I always check new trends and products on market.

Here's my favorite websites.

1. Shopbop.com

This is amazing on-line clothing store. They sells clothes, shoes, bag and accessories.!
You can find famous or new desinger brand clothes here.

2. Sephora.com

For cosmestics, this is a good websites. I used to check this websit and to go shopping when I was in states and Canada. Unfortunately, they don't ship to Korea.


3. wizwid.com

Actually this is my favorite Korean website! (for shopping) They sells western desingers' clothes.
You can shop like you are in US or something.
But the products are little pricier than the original price. so check out other similar websites when you are decided to buy certain one from this website.



* Besides shopping, I like to go to Youtube and watch videos! =]

2 comments:

  1. You sound like a shopaholic! Do you buy stuff from Amazon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance) ha.. I admit.And I go to Amazon, but I don't really buy many things on-line. I just visit websites to check out.. just for fun! because I really love clothes and makeup^^

    ReplyDelete