Sunday, November 29, 2009

movies that I like

I love movies!! and I really like romantic movies.
Here are some movies that I love most.
1. Pride and Prejudice

I am a big fan of the original novel and also fan of the movie!


First time I watch this movie I did not really like it.

But after watching several time, I fell in love with the movie.

Some people recommend me to watch TV drama version of Pride and Prejudice.
I haven't seen it because I am not a really big fan of Collin. =(


(sorry Collin )




2. Serendipity (2001)

This is my all time favorite movie!

This movie is, like the title, about one accidental fortunate love story.
I see this movie every Christmas season.
The story is like a fairytale, and I can say that that's not going to happen in real.
But this is really beautiful movie. I love it so much !
Here are some photos-





I recommend this movie it's a good movie for this holiday season.
It makes you want to fall in love. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pride and Prejudice,I like it very much, especial the book.hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete