Sunday, November 22, 2009

People I admire

It is really hard to pick just one person who I admire. Because there are so many people who has done great works. And I know nobody is perfect.

For this reason, I don't really choose one person to admire. I choose to admire everyone with same respect because all of them worth it.

I mean each person has some good part of their own. ( most people, not all)
I do not mean that I want to follow some notorious people. =(


Here are my examples.

1) Barack Obama

As you already know, he is the first African American president of the United States.
I think he is an exellent orator.

2) Coco Chanel

You can't talk fashion without mentioning coco Chanel. She's like a pioneer of fashion.
Thanks to her, women can look beautyful without corsets and paddings.


3) My mom

I always thank to her devotion. She's a working mother and raised three children when she had to be apart from my dad because of the work.
Also she is a great cook. That's why my family never goes to eat out.

And literally she can do everything !
She bakes, sews, knits, not mentioning her planting and gardening skill !

I really love her except when she compares me to her friend's 15 year-old son. haha

1 comment: