Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 things I do with my computer.

Here are 10 things I do with my comuper -

1. check news
I use naver portal site

2. shop ( mostly clothing )
I like online-shopping even though I don't really buy thing on line(ironic?)

3. listen to music
I love music ! ! Basically I like all kind of music. For now, I like John Legend and Frankmusik.

4. watch movies
I love romantic movies! The movie that I fall in love right now is Time Traveler's Wife. ♡

5. e-mail to my friends abroad
I have some friends abroad, so I keep in touch with tem using e-mail and Facebook.

6. chat using massenger
I use MSN and nate on.

7. find good pictures of movie stars
Josh Hearnett and Adam Brody is my favoties!!
And I like Rachel Bilson and Leighton Meestor.

8. read reviews about products that I want to buy
I can get real reviews from the users if I want to get some information about some product.

9. take On-line class
Currently I am taking Operation Management class.

10. buy a ticket for movie or concert
As I told you I love music and movies, so if I want to go to a concert I check websites.

2 comments:

  1. I like John Legend, too.
    (Can you please turn off "word verification" feature for comments?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lance)I love his songs! (AND I turned it off.=] )

    ReplyDelete